Option 1: Secure Online Contribution
Go to the University Giving page, fill in total gift amount and your information then click “Next” to complete the giving process online.
The default fund designation is “Chemistry Enrichment Fund”. If you would like to change designation, simply click “edit” then choose the fund you would like to contribute to.
To explore giving opportunities to support students, faculty, staff or facilities in the Department of Chemistry, please contact Don Eisenberg at 865-974-2365 (office), 865-770-1913 (cell). You are also welcome to contribute to any of the current Chemistry endowments, including:
- A.D. Melvanan Rhenium Endowment
- Burchfield Burridge Warner Endowment
- Calvin Buehler Chemistry Endowment
- D.A. Shirley Endowment
- Eastham Endowment
- Gleb Mamantov Endowment
- Graduate Student Leadership Endowment Fund
- Judson Hall Robertson Endowment
- Paul & Wilma Zeigler Endowment
- UT Chemistry Enrichment Endowment Fund
- UT Chemistry Support Endowment
Please feel free to contact Kayla Benson