Welcome Reception and Poster Session on Friday, March 2, 2018 will be held in Parkview Room A on Level M in Four Points by Sheraton.
2017 Poster Session
|Alexei Sokolov||Dynamics of Soft Matter|
|Ampofo Darko||Research in the Darko Lab|
|Ben Xue||Research in the Xue Group. Inorganic & Analytical Chemistry|
|Bhavya Sharma||Sharma Research Group|
|Bin Zhao||Functional and Responsive Macromolecular Brush Materials|
|Brian Long||Long Group Research|
|Craig Barnes||The Quest for Single Site Catalysts: Where Inorganic Chemistry meets Materials Science|
|David Jenkins||N-heterocyclic ligands for multiple diverse applications|
|John Larese||Larese Group Activities|
|Konstantinos Vogiatzis||Research in the Vogiatzis Group|
|Mark Dadmun||Dadmun Group Research|
|Michael Best||Synthetic lipid analogs for studying disease-related biological processes and advancing drug delivery applications|
|Mike Kilbey||Controlling Thermomechanical Properties of Polymer Nanocomposites: From Fundamentals to Additive Manufacturing|
|R.J. Hinde||Structure, Spectroscopy, and Chemical Dynamics at Low Temperature|
|Sharani Roy||Theoretical and Computational Chemistry in the Roy Group|
|Tessa Calhoun||Research in the Calhoun Lab|
|Shawn Campagna||Research in the Campagna Group|
|Chris Baker||Research in the Chris Baker Group|
|Frank Vogt||Microalgae as Embedded Environmental Monitors|
Poster Board Specifications
- Displays come in 2 pieces that are stacked on top of each other to create the finished product in the picture.
- Each finished display has 3 sides that consist of 4 panels per side 23.5″ wide and 35.5″ tall.
- The overall Unit width x height x depth is 42.3″ x 71.0″ x 42.3″.
- Posters should be adhered using only Velcro in order to extend the life of the unit.
Poster Setup Time and Location
- Friday, March 10, 2017, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Four Points Hotel Parkview Room A, Level M
- Velcro tapes will be provided. To prevent boards from being damaged, only velcro tapes are allowed to put up the poster.