Skip to content

Declare Major

If you want to declare the chemistry major, or get a chemistry department advisor please contact John Bartmess.

John E. Bartmess

Address: Buehler Hall 413
Knoxville, TN 37996-1600


Phone: 865-974-6578

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.