Please review the poster board specifications carefully before you print your poster. Each display will hold three posters, one on each side.
Poster Board Specifications
- Displays come in 2 pieces that are stacked on top of each other to create the finished product in the picture.
- Each finished display has 3 sides that consist of 4 panels per side 23.5″ wide and 35.5″ tall.
- The overall Unit width x height x depth is 42.3″ x 71.0″ x 42.3″.
- Posters should be adhered using only Velcro in order to extend the life of the unit.
Poster Printing and Setup
- Each presenter is responsible for printing the poster based on the display specifications provided above and setting it up.
- Poster setup time is Monday, April 18, 11:00 to 11:30am in Four Points by Sheraton, Parkview Ballroom, Agee Room & Sanders Room, level M.
- Self-adhesive Velcro strips and dots will be provided to attach posters to the display board. No other tools such as tapes, pins or clips are allowed.
- Please set up your poster in accordance with the number printed on the workshop program ( available online soon)
Questions? Email Rachel Rui.